Centrifugal Self - Priming Sewage Pump , Cast Iron Wastewater
1. Industrial water supply and drainage.
2. Building site water supply and drainage.
3. For irrigation.
1. High efficiency, compact design
2. Mechanical seal to prevent damaging from the shaft and life
3. Special construction for the pump casing, high self priming
4. With half open-type impeller which drainage waste water
5. Only initial water-adding is required to save the tuouble of
6. The mechanical sealing is the build-in influx type, and the
temperature of suctioned material is no higher than 80℃.
< GMP pump >
|No.||Name||Material (GB)||Material (JIS)|
The parts shall be checked first to see if there is any defect that
will affects the assembly, clear the burr and wash clean, then the
assembly can be carried out.
1. The connection bolts and plugs at every place shall be tightened
on correspondent parts
respectively in advance.
2. O-ring shall be placed on the back lid or middle support bracket
3. The seal ring shall be installed into the back lid or middle
support bracket in advance and it shall be locked tightly with
4. The separating board shall be installed into the pump body in
advance, and it shall be locked tightly with bolts.
5. Install the back lid on the bearing body parts or install the
middle support bracket on the electrical machinery and lock it
tightly with bolts. Wash the stationary seal ring position that the
mechanical seal is installed with debutante, apply machine oil on
the stationary seal ring of the mechanical seal, install into the
mechanical stationary seal ring, wash the mechanical seal, and
install into the rotating seal ring, then install into the bond,
impeller, thrust washer, impeller nut, lock the impeller nut
tightly and pry up the thrust shim.
6. Install the above parts into the pump body and lock the nut
tightly. Twist the main shaft, it shall have a flexible rotation
and no friction is allowed.
7. Install the valve flap and valve base on the pump body and lock
the nut tightly. Pay attention to the direction of the valve flap
and valve base.
8. Carry out the static pressure test with a pressure 2.5 times
more than the work pressure, keep the pressure for 5 minutes to see
if there is any leakage or perspiration. Twist several rounds when
carrying out the static pressure test.
9. Place the electrical machinery and pump on the chassis, adjust
the concentration which requires to be under 0.05mm and lock all
the bolts tightly. Note: Do not forget to place elastic lump in the
shaft coupling. For GMP Structure, the electrical machinery and
pump shall be placed on the machine foundation, and the bolts shall
be locked tightly.