Submerged mixeing agitator sus304 applied in bioreactor tank
Structure & function:
The parts designed for the submersible mixer can allow the mixer to
obtain optimum performance.
P.S. MA0.85/8 ,MA1.5/6,MA0.85/8 and MA1.5/6 mixer don’t have
thermo-switches and leakage protectors.
- Junction box:The junction box is entirely enclosed and separated
from the environmental liquid and the stator bore.
- Electrical motor: The Motor delivers rated output power; the rated
voltage deviation is ±5%. If the motor is not overheated or running
under loading conditions, a ±10% rated voltage deviation is
allowable. But the motor shall run under the condition the
inter-phase unstable extreme value is 2%.
- Bearing: motor shaft is supported by double-row angular contact
ball bearing and deep groove ball bearing.
- Oil chamber: The oil is used for lubrication and cooling as well as
separating penetrating fluid.
- Install elevator system: The mixer can be programmed to lift up or
drop down, and removed or installed without emptying the pond
- Monitoring device: In the normal situation, the shaft temperature
could not be over 80℃.
- The in built leakage senson and the device for the overtemperatur
protection for the windings of the stator(No leakage sensor for
MA0.37/9 and MA0.55/4)
- The mixer agitators have the stainless steel pressing impeller,
which are of the sweptback shape through the optimized design,
resulted in high efficiency and self-cleaning function
- The vanes of the low speed flow propeller are made of enhanced PU,
which are sweptback shape, have the self-cleaning function, the
smooth and streamlined propeller surface distributes the propelling
- Waste water treatment system
- Mixing of waste water
- Anoxic tank
- Equalizing reservoir